[PPP] Marketing Manager (SG)
Website PlayPark Pte Ltd
We are inviting you, who aspire to make a difference, hit the ground, and walk the talk kind of Manager to apply to this job opportunity. A hands-on individual, encompass big picture visibility yet able to zoom in to the details and operational matters.
- Manage and provide direction on Product Marketing, Digital Marketing, Creative Support, Marketing Campaign Execution, Business Development and Public Relations
- Lead the team in full support on all marketing initiatives for product launches and operations
- Responsible for all aspects of marketing, meeting marketing targets and objectives, including but not limited to budget management, campaign optimization, events, digital and social media and go-to-market strategies
- Establish and building networks with partners, collaborate for sponsorships
- Market research and competitive analysis of the target market(s), identify market requirements for current and upcoming products
- Identifies individual and team skill gaps and developmental opportunities to facilitate individual and team development
- Driving results through creating/ shaping business aligned marketing plans
- At least a Degree in Marketing or relevant area
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in Marketing with at least 2 years of managerial role
- Knowledge in Digital and Social Media Marketing is a MUST
- Business Unit management experience is a big plus
- B2C with exposure to Entertainment, Games or Technology sectors preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to interact with various levels of seniority
- Strong Project Management skills, resourceful
- Dynamic and yet has an eye for detail, data savvy
- Creative thinker, risk taker, innovator
Interested candidates please apply directly at our PlayPark Career page.
As we are unable to respond to all applications, please allow us to review your application and we’ll contact you should your qualifications be suitable for the role.
To apply for this job please visit sghr.playpark.com.