[PPP] Network Engineer (SG)
Website PlayPark Pte Ltd
The ideal candidate will be responsible for maintaining and intermittently improving our current network configuration and infrastructure. You will design our revamped network infrastructure with the goal of maximizing our network performance. You will also provide troubleshooting and configuration support by using your strong technical skills in Linux and Windows environments and IP networking.
- Perform network management duties for corporate office and data centre.
- Ensure network availability and integrity.
- Ensure secured network architecture.
- Pro-active monitoring of network performance on day to day basis.
- Document changes made to the network (LAN & WAN) architecture.
- Configure and setup of eBGP, EIGRP, OSPF and stubby networks.
- Manage, configure Cisco router and switches.
- Manage, configure Fortigate firewall.
- Plan, manage, and execute network restructuring projects.
- Liaise with vendor and internal team for IT solution POC.
- Events and game support.
- Server installation and configuration.
- Install, configure and manage virtual servers and cloud services.
- On-call standby for emergency.
- Product evaluation and comparison.
- Minimum degree in Computer Technology or equivalent
- CCNA certification is a must
- Preferably at least 2 years working experience in network environment
- Knowledge of BGP and the different options which affect routes
- Knowledge of internal OSPF/EIGRP and inter-VLAN routing.
- Good knowledge of network & security best practices used by the industry
- Good knowledge of TCP/IP and other protocols
- Knowledge of Windows Server / Linux / VMWare / Imperva WAF preferred
- Experienced in CISCO switches and FORTIGATE firewall.
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting, problems solving skills required
- Good interpersonal in both verbal and written skills
Interested candidates, please send in your CV in English in WORD format to email@example.com
All CV should be attention to HR Department stating clearly:
- Subject Title: [PPP] Network Engineer (SG)
- Cover letter stating your relevant experience to the applied position
- Expected salary
- Current salary
Applications with missing information will be rejected. Only short listed candidates will be notified.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org