Assistant Manager Corporate Finance
Asiasoft Corporation Public Company Limited
- Experience in Corporate Finance
- Experience in Investment Banking
- Experience in audit field work
- Knowledge of financial model, business valuation
- Identify new business opportunities, research and analyze new business/ investment to enhance the meet the company overall long term business objectives.
- Perform report and analysis on regularly basis
- Perform financial forecasting, reporting, and operational metrics tracking.
- Analyze financial data and create financial models for decision support.
- Research and analyze new business opportunities and assess risks associated with the new initiative projects.
- Develop and conduct financial modeling for feasibility study, valuation, M&A
- Assist in the internal approval process which includes but not limited to drafting presentations and corporate memos to the Executive Committee and/ or Board of Directors and obtaining.
- Identify drivers and its impact on company valuation and/or project return on investment.
- Evaluate financial performance by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Evaluate and analyze capital expenditures, depreciation, proposals, investment opportunities, rate of return, profit plans, operating records, financial statements, etc.
- Study a company’s financial data to give advice for guiding business investments and overall financial strategy.
- Organize data into accessible reports and perform various types of analysis using key metrics such as yearly growth, return on assets, return on equity and earnings per share.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in corporate finance, investment banking, audit, deal & valuation and business development.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Finance, Accounting, Banking or related fields.
- Working experience in audit, financial advisory or banking is preferred.
- Strong analytical and data gathering skills.
- Good understanding of real estate regulations in Thailand and beyond.
- Excellent organization and communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of financial model and business valuation.
- Strong quantitative, technical, data management and research skills.
- Ability to handle multitasking and demanding workload
- Excellent researching and project management skills with great attention to detail.
- Organized, highly motivated, able to work independently and as a member of the team.
- Extensive traveling required.
- Proficiency in English both written & spoken and computer literate