Assistant Network Manager
Asiasoft Corporation Public Company Limited
- Requires in-depth knowledge of TCP/IP and communication protocols. Knowledge of IPSec, GRE tunnels, BGP routing ,multicasting and traffic balancing techniques
- Excellence in managing complex network design, configuration, deployment, administration, management & troubleshooting complex security configuration
- Possess IT Networking experience with good understanding of protocols, network design, maintenance, troubleshooting environmental issues Capabilities in installing, configuring and administering operating system like Windows, Linux, Vmware environment and cloud services in multi-platform environments for ensuring optimum network configuration and maintenance activities for meeting set quality of service targets
- Design and implement Network Management, (LAN & WAN), Configuring Network including Switching and Routing solutions & Security Firewall with CISCO Devices.
- Providing Solution for Datacenter Networking, IT systems, applications, and communication equipment within the organization
- Maintained in accordance with documented processes, procedures, guidelines, and instructions Implemented improvements in all aspects of service delivery including change management, continuous delivery, security as well as monitoring and reliability database administration in a mission-critical, 24/7 environment.
- 7- 10 years progressive experience in the position or similar
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Technology, IT Management or related fields.
- Strong personal leadership and communication abilities – while empowering others to grow and deliver results
- Communicates a clear vision and priorities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills both of Thai and English
- Experience in firewall administration, Network and Information Security, network administration.
- Knowledge of network routing (BGP, EIGRP) and switching protocols, multicast and QoS protocols, Cisco hardware routers and switches.
- Preferred Palo Alto firewall administration experience
- Cisco Certified Network Associate(CCNA R&S)
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP ROUTE)