Assistant Noc Manager
Asphere Innovations Public Company Limited.
- Manage the Network Operations (NOC) team and overall operations to ensure stability of the infrastructure, systems and applications across multiple Care Delivery Organizations
- Responsible for the environments’ health and ability to quickly facilitate critical incidents to improve service availability and continuity
- Align and develop processes that focus on service restoration after an incident occurs. Proactively ensure monitoring and alerts are updated to prevent future incidents
- Maintenance and support of all main systems and provide all infrastructure services
- Maintain and manage servers and network system like gateway, Router, L2-L3 Switch, Firewall, WEB, DNS, Proxy, Mail, VMWARE technology ,SAN storage
- Provide Server performance monitoring and tuning
- Troubleshoot server/web farms and network operations system (Windows Server/ Unix)
- Analyst system threshold data and identify all sources of problems and recommend course of action to increase performance
- Responsible for system management tools and implement the systems
- Define and configure schedule events for system administration and backup procedures
- Deploy disaster recovery program for the entire data centre
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Sciences, Computer Engineering, or related fields .
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of expert level demonstrated NOC experience leading and supporting IT teams
- 5+ years of experience with monitoring solutions and delivery experience working for Incident, Problem, Change, or Service Request Management.
- To perform in planning, deploying, monitoring all servers and related systems procedures
- Experience in large-scaled data center is a plus
- Have experience in system and network security will be an advantage.
- Good communication skill and team working.