DBA Game Service
Asiasoft Corporation Public Company Limited
- To lead and manage Authenticate and Game DB Administration
- Gathering and analyzing authenticate system requirements as well as proposed alternative solution to serve online business needs.
- Provide assistance to the development teams for SQL tuning, database design, and data access issues.
- Suggest the suitable alternatives to serve business needs impact analysis and ensure the authenticate system compatibility and interface with related systems.
- Coordinate amongst development teams and users to clarify issues and ensure the authenticate and Game DB project success.
- Database maintenance and support
- Coordinate and perform System and User Acceptance Test to ensure deliverable good quality.
- Minimum 1-2 years experience Manage and Administration Database system
- Degree in MIS, IT/Computer Sciences or related fields.
- MCDBA preferred, with good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Have an excellent SQL language skill.
- Knowledge of Database: MS SQL Server, MySQL, and others RDBMS.
- Installation and re-installation of MS SQL and other databases
- Troubleshooting problems on Database, cluster and replication.
- Fault Management and Data Management.
- Process for data backup and restoration.
- Quick learner, ability to learn new technologies.
- work with them effectively in a short period of time.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a cooperative and team environment, as well as, the ability to work independently.
- Good command of spoken and written English.