Digital Marketing Manager / Assistant Manager(Regional Marketing Team) (บริษัท เพลย์พาร์ค จำกัด)
Asphere Innovations Public Company Limited.
- Leading UA campaign direction and developing a strategic UA plan for the products with high optimization quality and performance towards objectives.
- Analyzing the market potential and profitability of various products.
- Work with Regional marketing team to interpret brief from Lead Product and input on optimization tactics for campaign to meet the strategy and business goals
- Set up campaign on platforms, ensure targets, data and creative is uploaded and objective/budget set correctly to achieve the objectives and KPIs
- Collaborate with Agencies and Platform partner.
- Proactively try to find new and innovative solutions for UA campaigns and bring ideas to the team.
- Collaborate with team to contribute to analysis, insight and next steps in all reporting.
- Deliver multiple projects from concept to completion
- Outstanding teamwork and collaboration with internal cross-functional teams and top management
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Marketing or related field
- At least 5 years marketing experience plus at least 2 years in managerial level , preferably in similar business (Online game or online business)
- Strong background in UA marketing background with strong analytical skill and ads optimization skill.
- Experience running paid media campaign on Facebook, Google UAC, Google Display, Google Search, Youtube. Other display media channels (e.g. Apple Search Ads, Unity Ads, Twitter, TikTok, Other DSPs) are favorable.
- Experience with technical tracking, (using UTM, FB pixel, Google analytics, Appflyer, Adjust, Firebase, SDK implementation etc.) is favorable.
- Experience in Gaming industry or Mobile App launches or strong acquisition campaign are an ADVANTAGES.
- Analytical problem-solving skills with the ability to contribute in collaboration with teams to deliver data-driven recommendations.
- Be a strategic thinker, initiative, proactive, result-oriented, Self-Motivation. Creative thinking is a must
- Able to travel upcountry sometimes and can work under pressure in dynamic environment.
- Very good command of both written and spoken English required.