Asiasoft Corporation Public Company Limited
- Plan, coordinate and direct the financial function including financial controls, cost & general accounting, invoice processing and collection activities.
- Ensure accurate and timely recording and reporting of operating results, including monthly closing & reporting in accordance with deadlines.
- Prepare local statutory financial reports and ensure compliance with local tax regulations and adherence to accounting standards (IFRS).
- Review expenses, capital expenditures and bank transactions
- Provide financial analysis, interpretation of variance from plan/forecast
- Ensure the development, prepare and implement accounting procedures and databases to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of finance and operations.
- Identify any control gaps relating to processes or systems and initiate appropriate remedial action.
- Maintain an environment of strong internal controls
- Lead various audit activities (Internal & External)
- Maintain financial security by establishing internal controls.
- Protect organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Other ad-hoc/assignments.
- Minimum 7-8 years of working experience in Finance & Accounting with a multinational corporation and experience in Consolidate financial statement is preferably. Preferably in technology
- Audit experience in Big4 will be an advantage
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting / Finance
- Good understanding of financial analysis and planning
- Proficient in Microsoft Navision, Word, Excel and PowerPoint knowledge etc.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used
- A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles