Marketing Manager 2 ตำแหน่ง (บริษัท เพลย์พาร์ค จำกัด)
Asiasoft Corporation Public Company Limited
Playpark company limited. A Leading online gaming and digital entertainment company that provides an established platform and expansive network for game developers in overseas expansion of online game services in Southeast Asia’s countries – the world’s fastest-growing regional games market.
Assistant Marketing Manager/Marketing Manager
Managing overall marketing and strategic planning. Leading the digital marketing idea,strategy, marketing plan and implement to identify the most effective and efficient ways to grow business. Focused on impact marketing with unconventional approach of low cost.
- Leading campaign direction and developing a strategic marketing plan for the products with strong creative and appeal to users.
- Analyzing the market potential and profitability of various products.
- Implementing strategies through market research, IMC Plan, advertising and responsible for planning and successful execution of all marketing measures to ensure effectiveand efficient result.
- Creating brand equity through the promotion of the company’s strengths.
- To manage and propose marketing budget.
- Engaging with product teams on the launch and life-cycle management of products including development of key deliverables, messaging and ongoing communications with markets and working closely with internal cross-functional teams and top management .
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Marketing or related field
- At least 5 years marketing experience plus at least 2 years in managerial level , preferably in similar business (Online game or online business)
- Strong background in selling and marketing background with strong analytical skill.
- Strong experience in low cost alternative marketing and knowledge of Marketing Strategy, Pricing, Marketing Intelligence, Marketing Research, Brand building strategy and Marketing tools with proven track record in developing and monitoring marketing program.
- Be a strategic thinker, initiative, proactive, result-oriented, Self-Motivation. Creative thinking is a must
- Able to travel upcountry sometimes and can work under pressure in dynamic environment.
- Very good command of both written and spoken English required.
- Have experience in launch product, advertising experience