Network Engineer/Senior Network Engineer
Asiasoft Corporation Public Company Limited
- Maintenance and support of all main systems and provide all infrastructure services
- Maintain ,configuring and designed servers and network system like gateway, Router, L2-L3 Switch, Firewall, IDS/IPS, Load balancer , Global load balancer,WAF
- Maintained and configuring BGP routing peering between ISP
- Troubleshooting, Diagnosing and resolving hardware/software and other network and system problem.
- Analyst system threshold data and identify all sources of problems and recommend course of action to increase performance
- Responsible for network management tools and implement the network structure
- Deploy disaster recovery program for the entire data center
- Communication and coordinating with oversea Engineer.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Sciences, Computer Engineering, or related fields.
- At least 2 years working experience and in-depth knowledge in UNIX/Windows operating Systems and server/network management systems.
- To perform in planning, deploying, monitoring all servers and related systems procedures.
- Experience in large-scaled data center is a plus.
- Have skill in implementation/operation of IP/web-based solutions, HTML, .NET, JAVA etc.
- Have experience in system and network security will be an advantage.
- Good communication skill and team working.
- Can work in shift work.