Asiasoft Corporation Public Company Limited
- Track, analyze and report on content and program performance data to drive continuous improvement, optimization, and innovation.
- Contribute to content strategy and player-facing communications, including active engagement on community channels and reactive messaging.
- Strategize, develop, and execute on compelling editorial-based communications such as blogs, patch notes, presentations and more.
- Develop and execute key community initiatives including contests, live events, content partnerships, and influencer/creator integrations and more
- Manage editorial content calendars and milestones, delivering content to cross-functional and regional teams
- Establishing player feedback loops with players and dev teams, providing meaningful reporting on community sentiment, concerns, and suggestions
- Leading campaign direction and developing a strategic marketing plan for the products with strong creative and appeal to users.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Facebook, Line Open Chat, Discord is preferred
- Experience with Live stream (OBS program) as a plus
- Excellent knowledge of community
- Good command of both written and spoken English required.
- Organized, proactive self-starter, with demonstrated ability to plan and self-manage concurrent content pipelines and programs