Product Quality Assurance
Asiasoft Corporation Public Company Limited
- Collaborating with Designers, Developers and Project Managers to determine project scope and requirements.
- Reviewing and developing test plans, scenarios, scripts, and procedures
- Identifying potential operational issues, assess risks, and resolve issues before the new software is complete.
- Running various tests on new software products to ensure that programs satisfy all specifications and requirements.
- Detecting, logging, and reporting program bugs and glitches as well as tracking defects and troubleshooting errors
- Recording all defect details, creating and distributing reports outlining the types of defects found and the steps taken to resolve the issues.
- Participating in backlog grooming, sprint planning, daily stand-ups, and other meetings as required
- Working towards departmental and project deadlines ensuring agreed quality deliveries and on various high priority projects simultaneously with a high degree of self-sufficiency
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field
- Experience in finding and reporting bugs and glitches and a keen eye for details.
- 3+ years of QA/Testing experience
- Experience working and understanding of what a good workflow looks like
- Experience with reports describing defects and resolutions.
- Competence in Agile development process as a plus
- Solid knowledge of QA methodologies
- An understanding of the web and mobile development process