Product Specialist – Bahasa Indonesia Speaking!!!
Asiasoft Corporation Public Company Limited
- Launching of new games (mobile and PC)
- Strategize, develop and implement creative marketing plans for awareness, conversion and retention
- Analyze game metrics to identify opportunities and optimize performance.
- Formulate and implement effective community engagement activities.
- Always be aware of market needs and gather market intelligence, tirelessly promote and champion the game in a fast paced environment.
- Work with partners and/or regional teams to implement marketing campaigns to increase conversions as well as to engage and retain players.
- Proficiency in Bahasa Indonesia and English in both verbal and writing to serve the Indonesia Markets.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Business/Marketing.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience in similar capacity.
- Passion for gaming and game industry.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- High level of initiative and result oriented, ability to work independently and strong sense of ownership.
- Excellent project management and strong organizational skills.
- Knowledge of gaming industry, understand local gaming market needs as compared to global level.
- Fluency in English, excellent written and spoken communication skills.