Regional Mobile Publishing Director
Asiasoft Corporation Public Company Limited
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Build, Lead and Drive a team of Mobile publishing professional.
- Acquire Games include sourcing, assessing, forecasting and negotiating
- Launch Games include localization, QA and planning.
- Marketing, product management, and road-mapping
- Manage product lifecycle.
- Responsible for P&L
- Manage business Unit for the group across all SEA countries, Singapore, Malaysia, Philippine, Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia, Myanmar, Cambodia…
- Reporting directly to COO / CEO on day to day Operations and where relevant to CFO on area of Finance and IT.
- Utilize support from functional department within the Group, IT, MIS, Account, Finance, Legal
- At least 3 years of experiences in similar role or relevant experiences in the gaming industry.
- Dynamic, Dedicated and Result Driven.
- Strong people / team coaching and leadership capability, transferable to any country / culture.
- Minimum Bachelor degree / preferably Master degree in Sciences, Engineering or Humanities.
- Well-verse in English, Added advantage for Thai and Chinese
- Willing to be relocated between Bangkok and Singapore.
- Yearly Business Unit Result based Bonus
- Yearly Employee Share Option Scheme.
- Travelling and telecommunication allowances.