Senior Billing Administrator
Asiasoft Corporation Public Company Limited
- To lead and manage Online billing software development.
- Gathering and analyzing billing system requirements as well as proposed alternative solution to serve online business needs.
- Provide assistance to the development teams for SQL tuning, database design, and data access issues.
- Suggest the suitable alternatives to serve business needs impact analysis and ensure the billing system compatibility and interface with related systems.
- Coordinate amongst development teams and users to clarify issues and ensure the billing’s project success.
- Coordinate and perform System and User Acceptance Test to ensure deliverable good quality.
- At least 5-year in-depth experience in Database Admin or Systems Analyst Role (in financial, or banking is a plus advantage)
- Degree in MIS, IT/Computer Sciences or related fields.
- MCDBA preferred, with good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Working knowledge of Procedural SQL command, Store Procedure and .Net Web Application.
- Hands-on experience in Software Development Lifecycle and the role of the Business Analyst with efficient capability in system document control.
- Strong team leadership, user handling, and have experience in team working and staff coaching.
- Previous participation in database preventive maintenance, tuning tools and backup / recovery tasks.
- Good understand in data warehouse concept will be advantage Proficient in the English language both spoken and written.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org