Senior / Corporate Communication Executive
Asphere Innovations Public Company Limited.
- Create and develop an all-round knowledge of PR, and media to achieve corporate communication and marketing communication objectives
- Ensure effective media relations and corporate social responsibility
- Plan and execute press releases, press conferences, press tours, Annual Report, corporate materials, and other tasks as assigned by Manager.
- Monitor and analyze the effectiveness of communication channel.
- Build Media relation. Negotiate and buy for the best price.
- Excellent written and verbal communication. Ability to solve problems, prioritize tasks and manage multiple and complex projects under deadline and budget.
- Work closely with internal teams including design, marketing, and oversea to deliver with quick time to achieve communication objectives.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Communication Arts or other related fields
- At least 2 years marketing communication or corporate communication experience
- Excellent writing skill and communication skills in English.
- Have initiative idea.
- Can-do attitude, be energetic, fast learning and good problem solving abilities
- Good negotiation skills and able to work under pressure
- Have knowledge about technology, investor, and online games be an advantage. Keep self-up to date on industry trends, staying aligned with the most updated brand guidelines