Senior DBA Game Service 2 ตำแหน่ง (บริษัท เพลย์พาร์ค จำกัด)
Asphere Innovations Public Company Limited.
Playpark company limited. A Leading online gaming and digital entertainment company that provides an established platform and expansive network for game developers in overseas expansion of online game services in Southeast Asia’s countries – the world’s fastest-growing regional games market.
- To lead and manage Authenticate and Game DB Administration.
- Gathering and analyzing authenticate system requirements as well as proposed alternative solution to serve online business needs.
- Assist the development teams with SQL tuning, database design, and data access issues.
- Suggest the suitable alternatives to serve business needs impact analysis and ensure the authenticate system compatibility and interface with related systems.
- Coordinate amongst development teams and users to clarify issues and ensure the authenticate and Game DB project success.
- Database maintenance and support.
- Coordinate and perform System and User Acceptance Test to ensure deliverable good quality.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience Manage and Administration Database system.
- Degree in MIS, IT/Computer Sciences or related fields.
- MCDBA preferred, with good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Have an excellent SQL language skill.
- Knowledge of Database: MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL, MySQL, and others RDBMS.
- Knowledge of MongoDB and Redis will be advantage.
- Installation and re-installation of MS SQL and other databases.
- Troubleshooting problems on Database, cluster, and replication.
- Fault Management and Data Management.
- Process for data backup and restoration.
- Quick learner, ability to learn new technologies.
- Work with them effectively in a short period of time.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a cooperative and team environment, as well as the ability to work independently.
- Good command of written English.